Kadhai Paneer Recipe
Kadhai Paneer is a great main dish for any special occasion. Paneer and colorful bell peppers are sauteed in spicy tomato gravy.
- 250 gms Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
- 3 Capsicum (Shimla Mirch)
- 4 Onion (Pyaj)
- 4 Tomato (Tamatar)
- 1 ” long piece Ginger (Adrak)
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder (Lal Mirchi)
- 2 Bay Leaf (Tej Patta)
- 4 Cloves (Lavang)
- 1 piece Cinnamon (Tuj/Dalchini)
- Little Orange Color
- 4 tblsp Clarified Butter (Ghee)
How to make kadhai paneer:
- Cut cottage cheese, capsicum in long pieces.
- Grind onion, tomato, ginger, salt, red chili powder and orange color.
- Mince cloves and cinnamom.
- Heat clarified butter in a pan.
- Add bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon.
- Then add onion, tomato, ginger paste.
- Continue cooking it on medium flame till ghee/oil begins to separate.
- Add paneer and capsicum pieces.
- Cook on low flame.
- When the capsicum are done put off the flame.
- Take off the fire and serve hot.
- Serve with nan or paranthas..